As a Creative Director and Experience Director, I've helped agencies including Razorfish, GREY and Agency.com to create digital experiences for blue chip clients such as Nike, MetLife, Sony and American Express.
My creative work has garnered numerous awards, including four Webbys.
The examples below, from NBCUniversal, Ford and Pfizer, showcase my work across UX and creative disciplines, web and mobile platforms, and internal and consumer-facing experiences.
NBCUniversal | Experience Director
At NBCUniversal, I consulted with both the Digital Products and Content Distribution groups, touching brands across the NBCU portfolio.
I developed the strategy for streamlining a media assets portal, helped optimize the metadata display for their TV Everywhere platform, and led a mobile-first redesign of a proprietary scheduling tool.
Ford | Experience Director
At Razorfish, I worked as the Experience Director on the Ford account. I led a team of Experience Leads, Information Architects and Content Strategists, working to develop and optimize all channels in Ford's digital ecosystem, including their in-vehicle, tablet and mobile experiences.
- We built out a mobile site that was compatible with both touch and focus devices to better serve the widest possible audience of Ford owners
- We developed a fully-functional iPad prototype giving Ford dealers a sales tool they could use on the lot, to better connect with and sell to prospective customers
- We implemented a complete redesign of the Ford Corporate site, using an agile process to roll out sprint-based updates
Pfizer | Creative Director, Experience Designer, Director
At GREY/G2, I conceived and directed a series of videos as part of the complete rebranding of Pfizer's corporate site, and served as Creative Director and Experience Designer, steering the look and feel of the new design.
The new Pfizer.com was a huge success:
- The site was a Webby Honoree and the team received a personal congratulations from Pfizer’s CEO
- There was a huge increase in the organic SEO ranking, based in large part on implementing SEO best practices
- Site traffic tripled and the site saw significantly longer engagement times